maandag 17 september 2012

Drawing channel and Gaming channel update

Hey Guys, Girls and Others.

Due allot of reasons like projects, school, filming and work, I won't have much time left to game or draw for Youtube.
With this post I want you to know that you shouldn't wait every week for me anymore.
If I can uplaod something you will see it in your subbox.
If I don't upload for more then a week, I'm just busy doing other things.
If I don't upload for a month, then I'm having issues/being sick/ etc...
Sorry for the lack of upload material... I'm trying my best to upload as much as possible...
Gaming channel current projects:
- Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver Walktrough

Future projects:
- Team Fortress 2: Man Vs Machine with my crew
- League of Legends Randomness
- League of Legends Champion spotlights of Champions who didn't got their spotlight from Phreak
- Left 4 Dead 2: Custom Campaign maps


Drawing channel Projects:
- Project P ( will be done in summer 2013)
- Request drawings from deviants and Youtubers
- The characters I wanna draw
- Rosario + Vampire weekend special
- A drawing tutorial of Nagi Sanzenin ( If I wrote that correctly)


And Expect more!.. but not in a short time....
Give me the time to give you all awesome stuff!

Don't forget to subscribe to my main channel: http://Youtube.com/user/thaimasters

And become a fellow artistic gamer by subscribing to my gaming channel:
http://Youtube.com/user/ThaimastersGaming

Peace Out all and have a nice day ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten